the reason that this post is so severely overdue is that i have been making the most of my summer. summer camps and parties and sunshine are beautiful things.
unfortunately, that also means that i have been forgetting to post as often as i should. sorry about that.
- i can now solve a rubik's cube. ridiculously proud of myself.
- summer bucket list: going to summer camp? check. rafting through rapids? check. rafting through rapids, except without a raft? check. i'm doing well on this, you guys. now if i can only find someone to go cliffjumping with me...*
- i can read a book in german! sort of. if reading means that you have the general idea of what happened. and that it's a book you've already read. and that you have google translate nearby just in case. but still.
- i can now say that i've watched star wars. this is a cultural milestone.
- worked at VBS... helping with little kids is so, so rewarding. there were definitely some difficulties, but on the whole i'm glad i had the opportunity to help.
*just kidding. cliffjumping isn't actually on my list. neither is stormchasing or paragliding, in case you were wondering. **
**although now that I think about it, those do sound really fun. ***
***but they can wait. i'd rather be alive during my exchange year. ;)