piece of advice for future exchange students #23:
sometimes, life turns out to be pretty amazing.
love it to the utmost.
things that i've done in the last 10ish days:
- TESSIN TESSIN TESSIN
- oh, okay. Tessin/Ticino is the Italian part of Switzerland. it is the most beautiful part ever. and my friend Sarah's host family has a vacation house there and they invited me to stay with them for three days!!! and basically it was wonderful and beautiful and I am in love with Italian.
- deep talks till 2am = happiness. (yes. that is indeed what we did every night. it was good.)
- met all the newbies at Engelberg weekend! that was fun. I love aussies. and kiwis. and our newbie latinos.
- Engelberg weekend. smiles for days.
- ...and probably one of the best weekends I've had this far, simply because by this time we're all friends. No, by this time we're basically family. a sometimes-difficult, sometimes-confusing, full-of-differences family... but a family nonetheless.